Your Body is God's Temple
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- God lives in You! If you are a follower of God, you are part of God’s family. You are not God, but share in His nature. Your body is God’s dwelling place. God cannot be found in buildings or religous denominations. If you believe in the words of Jesus Christ, God dwells within you through the Holy Spirit.
- Christ is in You! Everything about the Bible is a spiritual symbol of you and Christ.
- Spirituality is Faith-Based There are 2 ways to see the world: carnal (earthly) or spiritual. You get what you think about most of the time. To be carnal minded is to be thinking about material things (eating, drinking, buying, selling). To be spiritual minded, is to live by the words of Jesus Christ (mental-heart based living). The world (fallen babylon) worships/esteems sex but followers of God esteem/worship the Heavenly Father in Spirit and Truth. If you are a follower of Jesus Christ, everything about Jesus Christ is true of you, too! Believe in Jesus! Don’t follow religion (God is not a Christian). Jesus was so full of faith that His “bread” was only to do the will of the Father. We too can keep conscious contact with God through the Holy Spirit and do God’s will on earth.
- Your Body Parts are Holy! Your eyes, ears, mind, heart are part of God’s temple. How you see the world affects your reality. Reality is really about agreements you make. To have God’s reality (or Christ consciousness) is to have the holy scriptures in you through meditation, thoughts, prayers, songs. Spiritual warfare is about battling against false ideas (not people).
The Gateway to Heaven (in your mind) is Christ seated with God the Father in the pineal gland!
Meditation is the Key to True Spiritual Results
Jesus said to keep His commandments and then you will know the love of God. To develop the mind of Christ, the key is meditation on truth. Meditate daily on the Word of Christ. It’s not about how much you read, but how deep you go into God’s word so that Jesus’s words become your thoughts and desires. Jesus Himself said that those who do the will of the Heavenly Father will have eternal life. (See Your Face O Lord I Shall Seek)
Thoughts and Prayer Works
It’s been prooven that the shape of water changes with thoughts. The word of God and mind of Christ literally chages reality!
Your Health Matters
- Because your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, it’s not God’s will to vaccinate since you would be harming the temple of God. God should be your source of healing through prayer.